What types of Engineering Services do you provide?

Civil, structural, and communications.

Do you ONLY work with tribes?

No, we work with businesses, government agencies, municipalities and others.  With our background we are well versed in tribal government which lends itself well to working with tribes.

Has TVCE worked with any government agencies?


Can you manage large construction projects?

Most of our business is managing construction projects, contractors, bid prep, and contractor selection.

Can TVCE assist with permitting and rights of ways?

Yes we do this for many of our clients.

Does TVCE have a Geologist?

Yes and we can provide these services.

Is TVCE registered with any agencies as a minority owned business?

We are registered with a number of tribes as preferred vendors, we are also registered with the California Public Utility Commission.

Can TVCE assist with Fiber optics engineering?

Yes, we and our partner companies can assist in all your Fiber optic engineering needs.